Local presence supported by a national brand
Ameriprise Financial invests millions each year in national advertising, local marketing and client experience support. Here, you'll have access to proven marketing programs, all designed to drive awareness and help you grow your practice. To start, you'll have resources to help you develop a marketing plan and use turnkey local marketing and client acquisition programs.
Tools to create and develop relationships
Discover new prospects, deepen relationships with clients and gain greater awareness in your market using a range of marketing resources1, including:
- Your personal advisor website — Increase the value of your brand and online presence with a professional, personalized website where you can add custom content, feature your events and select articles targeted to your client base.
- Social media capabilities — Drive prospects and clients to your website using social media, including LinkedIn® and Facebook®, to differentiate your practice and help build online relationships.
- Enhanced online client experience — Deepen connections with current clients who register for the secure client website where they can monitor their account, conduct transactions and communicate securely with you.
- Client and prospect contact tools — Create new relationships and strengthen existing ones using webcasts, newsletters, educational papers and automated drip marketing systems.
- Client referral support — Define your value proposition and build a network within your community that you can leverage to gain referrals.
- Seminar and event programs — Plan and carry out a successful event by leveraging templates, checklists, invitations and field resources.
The strength of our national brand behind you
Our national advertising reinforces the American dream of a better future, and how Ameriprise advisors can help their clients achieve the goal of a confident retirement.
1 Support may vary for Ameriprise Advisor Center, Ameriprise Advisor Group and Ameriprise Franchise Group advisors. Please consult your local field leader or recruiter for details.