North Carolina and Virginia
How I work to support your success
I am responsible for ensuring that advisors have access to resources to run and grow their practice. By combining the vision you establish for your practice with the support from my team and resources from Ameriprise, you'll have the opportunity to experience growth, equity ownership and success.
My team and I will work with you to:
- Transition your practice, providing customized support and best practices
- Operate with independence, knowing that support is available when needed
- Understand how to effectively operate as a CEO of your practice
- Protect your practice from the unexpected and prepare for your retirement with a customized succession plan
- Began my career as an advisor in Charlotte, NC in 2006.
- Ameriprise Outstanding Leader Award 2015
- Worked on several national committees, including Experienced Advisor Recruiting, External Practice Acquisitions, and New Advisor Training programs
- I live in the Charlotte, NC area with my wife Leah and two children, Mallory and Easton.
- I create fine art oil paintings - Layered Paintings - Cubism and Russian Constructivist - Abstract Figurative - Gilliamgallery.com.
- I am an avid Washington Capitals fan.
- My values are gratitude, respect and balance.
Local leadership team
Tiffany provides administrative and operational support, and also coordinates meetings, training and seminars. Tiffany is the point person for advisor questions, and proactively works with advisors to ensure they receive the support they need.
Debi specializes in helping advisors drive practice results through new business opportunities. She is the primary point of contact for increasing assets and revenue through product solutions. Additionally, she works with advisors on strategies to move up market and go deep with their best clients.
For advisors interested in growing their client acquisition business and improving their marketing strategies, Levi coaches advisors on how to incorporate a systematic marketing process within their practice. Levi helps advisors share their story, promote their brand, leverage online resources and be proactive in the digital world of social media. To do this, Levi will focus on helping you consistently execute on a referral strategy, implement an effective client and prospect communication plan, and help you build your digital presence.
Anita Karnatz, CRPC®
For advisors interested in growing their financial planning business, Anita works with advisors to create a systematic process for their practice. Anita helps identify how to engage clients/prospects in advice conversations and produce simplified deliverables to increase capacity and drive business through the financial planning client service model.
For advisors interested in growing their financial planning business, Brandon works with advisors to create a systematic process for their practice. Brandon helps identify how to engage clients/prospects in advice conversations and produce simplified deliverables to increase capacity and drive business through the financial planning client service model.
Dana D'Aigle, CFP®, CRPC®
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for informational purposes only. MN Permit #F-3872. 1491 Ameriprise Financial Center, Minneapolis, MN 55474.
Practice growth results not guaranteed.
Investment advisory products and services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., a registered investment adviser.