|13||Years of Experience|
|5||Advisor Satisfaction Score|
The Atlanta/Birmingham Complex is committed to helping our advisors grow their practice by offering the support they need in order to help their clients. The strength and stability of Ameriprise allows us the opportunity to provide our advisors with a robust marketing program to support client acquisition and year-over-year practice growth.
How I work to support your success
I am responsible for ensuring that advisors have access to resources to run and grow their practice. By combining the vision you establish for your practice with the support from my team and resources from Ameriprise, you'll have the opportunity to grow your practice and deepen client relationships over time.
My team and I will work with you to:
- Transition your practice, providing customized support and best practices
- Run your practice, knowing that support is available when needed
- Leverage a broad array of products and services to best suit your practice and clients' needs
- Optimize practice efficiencies to drive improved margins
- Ameriprise Circle of Success, 2013, 2014, 2016
- Ameriprise Outstanding Leader Award, 2013
- I love nothing more than spending time and discovering new adventures with close friends and family.
- I enjoy traveling and experiencing new things.
- I am active in my church community and believe that those of us who are lucky enough to do something we love should give back with time and charity.
- I attended the University of Georgia for undergraduate and graduate school and am a big fan of UGA athletics, especially football.
Local leadership team
Stan leads our Alpharetta branch. His hands-on approach to support includes plug-and-play monthly branch seminars, regular 1:1 consulting meetings, annual business planning, and a robust coaching program for advisors interested in practice growth, client acquisition, practice management, and advisory services.
Joshua leads our Birmingham and Tuscaloosa branches. His hands-on approach to support includes plug-and-play monthly branch seminars, regular 1:1 consulting meetings, annual business planning, and a robust coaching program for advisors interested in practice growth, client acquisition, practice management, and advisory services.
Years of Experience
Prior to October 26, 2017, Years of Experience included time as an advisor with any firm, as well as time as an employee or business owner in the financial services industry. Any number entered after October 26, 2017 is required to represent the number of years since the advisor first became licensed to sell securities.
Advisor Satisfaction Score
The Advisor Satisfaction Score is the score on a scale of 1 (worst) to 5 (best) that a client with access to the Ameriprise Financial secure site may give his or her advisor at any time. The scores are averaged on a rolling 24-month period.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for informational purposes only. MN Permit #F-3872. 1491 Ameriprise Financial Center, Minneapolis, MN 55474.
Practice growth results not guaranteed.
Investment advisory products and services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., a registered investment adviser.