Washington DC, Northern Virginia, Maryland and Delaware
How I work to support your success
I am responsible for ensuring that advisors have access to resources to run and grow their practice. By combining the vision you establish for your practice with the support from my team and resources from Ameriprise, you'll have the opportunity to experience growth, equity ownership and success.
My team and I will work with you to:
- Operate with independence, knowing that support is available as needed
- Leverage a broad array of products and services to best suit your practice and clients' needs
- Understand how to effectively operate as a CEO of your practice
- Share best practices and provide coaching to help you achieve success
- Ameriprise Outstanding Leader Award 2014 and 2017
- Recipient of the First Year Top Achiever, Mercury Award and 5 Outstanding Advisor Awards
- Participant in the first Women's Leadership Academy
- Traveling and enjoying all things outdoors with my husband
- Equestrian - competing in dressage
- Practitioner of Ashtanga yoga and mindfulness
- Mentor in the BBBS Mentor2.0 Program
Local leadership team
For advisors interested in growing their client acquisition business and improving their marketing strategies, Sean coaches advisors on how to incorporate a systematic marketing process within their practice. He helps advisors share their story, promote their brand, leverage online resources and be proactive in the digital world of social media. To do this, Sean will focus on helping you consistently execute on a referral strategy, implement an effective client and prospect communication plan, and help you build your digital presence.
Debi specializes in helping advisors drive practice results through new business opportunities. She is the primary point of contact for increasing assets and revenue through product solutions. Additionally, she works with advisors on strategies to move up market and go deep with their best clients.
Gavin McCormick, CFP®
Gavin works closely with successful teams to help them to find and develop new talent; this includes support staff, Associate Financial Advisors and experienced advisors wanting to join a team. He also partners with new advisors joining our firm to guide them through a successful transition and onboard process. Gavin is also available to assist advisors with business planning and determining which corporate resources to work with for coaching and support.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for informational purposes only. MN Permit #F-3872. 1491 Ameriprise Financial Center, Minneapolis, MN 55474.
Practice growth results not guaranteed.
Investment advisory products and services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., a registered investment adviser.