A diverse set of solutions for a lifetime of needs
At Ameriprise Financial, you'll have access to a broad range of products and solutions offered by hundreds of providers — both nonproprietary and those under our Ameriprise, RiverSource and Columbia Threadneedle Investments brands. This wide variety means you have choices when it comes to determining the best course of action for each client.
At Ameriprise Financial, we believe all sound investment strategies first start with reputable investment research. The Ameriprise Investment Research Group (IRG) is dedicated to delivering independent and objective research based on their 300+ years of combined industry experience that includes eight Charter Financial Analysts, two Chartered Alternative Investment Analysts and one Certified Investment Management Analyst.
Once you have done your due diligence and are ready to recommend investments to your clients, you have access to a wide range of solutions based on the needs of your clients.
Solutions in four key areas
- Advisory (managed account/advisory solutions — discretionary and non-discretionary managed funds)
- Capital markets (derivatives, equities, fixed-income, syndicates, unit investment trusts, margin, pledge loans)
- Third-party products (alternative investments, structured products, mutual funds, 529 plans, retirement plans)
- Product-neutral domestic and global research
- Daily economic and market commentary
- Detailed equity sector analysis
- Mutual fund and ETF research
- Fixed income research and strategy
- Strategic asset allocation recommendations
- Special reports and white papers
Banking and cash
- Ameriprise ONE® Financial Account — a brokerage account with cash management features — allows you to hold both cash and investments. It also helps you move your money to the financial solutions you choose to meet your saving, spending, investing and protection goals.
- Money market funds
- Ameriprise® certificates
- Mortgage lending
- American Express credit cards
- Ameriprise MasterCard® credit cards
- Brokerage-based sweep accounts with access for some to checking, online bill pay and ATM/debit card
Choose products from RiverSource, our industry-leading insurance company, or from a variety of life and health insurers.
- Life insurance, including variable universal life, whole life, universal life and term life
- Disability income insurance
- Auto and home insurance, from Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance, including a centralized sales, service and claim center
- Long-term care insurance from John Hancock and Transamerica, with products for both in-home or assisted living/nursing facility care
- Life/Long-Term Care Hybrid insurance through RiverSource and Lincoln National
- Annuity solutions through RiverSource, as well as variable annuity choices through AXA Equitable, Lincoln National, MetLife and SunAmerica
- Personal trust services through Ameriprise® Personal Trust Services (PTS), where clients access the expertise of a professional trustee, while continuing to work with you to make sure their legacy and trust goals fit within their total financial plan
For more information and to see a complete list of our products and services, ask your transition manager for a copy of our Product and Service Listing.
Investment products are not federally or FDIC-insured, are not deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed by any financial institution, and involve investment risks including possible loss of principal and fluctuation in value.
Ameriprise National Trust Bank, a subsidiary of Ameriprise Financial, Inc., provides personal trust services to clients of Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
RiverSource Distributors, Inc. (Distributor), Member FINRA. Insurance and annuity products are issued by RiverSource Life Insurance Company and in New York, by RiverSource Life Insurance Co. of New York, Albany, New York. Only RiverSource Life Insurance Co. of New York is authorized to sell insurance and annuities in New York. Both companies are subsidiaries of Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
All auto and home insurance is underwritten by the following wholly owned subsidiaries of Ameriprise Financial, Inc. IDS Property Casualty Insurance Company, or in certain states, Ameriprise Insurance Company, De Pere, WI, or other insurance companies for whom Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance Agency is an agent. IDS Property Casualty Insurance Company's California license number is 3726-7. Insurance availability varies by state.
The Ameriprise Financial MasterCard® credit cards are issued by Barclays Bank Delaware pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Lending Products and Services are provided by third party, CMG Financial. CMG is not an affiliate of Ameriprise Financial. For more information visit the CMG Financial website at cmgfi.com/am.
Ameriprise Financial and its representatives do not provide tax or legal advice. Consult with your tax advisor or attorney regarding specific tax issues.
John Hancock, Transamerica, Lincoln National, AXA Equitable, MetLife and Sun America are not affiliated with Ameriprise Financial.
For more information about our products, please refer to the Client Relationship Guide at ameriprise.com/guide.
Investment advisory products and services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., a registered investment adviser.