This is why you became a financial advisor
As America's leader in financial planning,* Ameriprise gives you the support, technology, products and services you need to help clients prioritize and achieve their goals. We designed our financial planning process so you can provide clients with customized, ongoing guidance and advice, not just a one-time plan.
You'll gain a comprehensive view of each client's financial situation, address gaps that may not be apparent in investment-only relationships and have access to a wider range of solutions to fill those gaps. Our approach enables you to help clients:
- Leverage and address the opportunities that come with each life milestone
- Plan for their dreams and goals, and make decisions that are based on an integrated view of their financial life today and in the future
- Address the more complex and meaningful areas of their financial life, such as caring for heirs
- Track their progress and make adjustments to their plans as their goals change
- Prepare them for a more confident retirement
In addition, our exclusive Confident Retirement® approach provides a straightforward framework for advisors and clients to help create a sound retirement plan. This approach engages clients in a meaningful conversation and that covers both essential and lifestyle expenses, assesses vulnerability to the unexpected and helps in leaving a legacy.
A proven way to grow your practice
We're committed to financial planning and advice because over the years we've learned it's not only the best way to help clients achieve their dreams but also a proven way to help you build and grow your practice. Of our clients who have completed the Confident Retirement® approach conversation with their advisor — 95% feel the advice addressed their needs and 93% were satisfied with the conversation's outcome.1
1 Ameriprise Financial Confident Retirement Client Survey as of December 2015
Confident Retirement is not a guarantee of future financial results.
Investment advisory products and services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., a registered investment adviser.