Help put a confident retirement more within reach for clients
Our exclusive Confident Retirement® approach is a unique way to make retirement planning more manageable for you and your clients. The straightforward approach results in a retirement income strategy that meets a range of needs, from covering essential and lifestyle expenses to helping prepare for the unexpected and leaving a legacy. The Confident Retirement approach gives you the opportunity to have meaningful conversations with clients and provide added value that they can't find elsewhere.
Additional retirement planning resources, training and support
In addition to the Confident Retirement approach, you'll have access to numerous supporting resources and a wide range of advice and solutions, such as:
- Retirement-oriented product solutions, including face-amount certificates, mutual funds, stocks and bonds, annuities and insurance, personal trust services, real estate investment trusts (REITs) and alternative investments
- Tax-advantaged investment products, including the Ameriprise IRA, as well as access to top 401(k) and 403(b) plans
- Cutting-edge proprietary studies to act as great conversation starters and help your clients envision their retirement years, such as the Ameriprise New Retirement Mindscape® study
- Ongoing training opportunities and educational white papers available online
- Retirement Wealth Strategy wholesalers to assist with individual cases, seminars and events
- National Sales Desk and retail retirement sales group to help you across the sales process
- Internal specialists offering expertise in areas like tax planning and trust and estate planning strategies
- Sales support materials, including tips, examples and sample conversations, to help you explain retirement planning concepts to your clients
1 Ameriprise Financial Confident Retirement Client Survey as of December 2015.
Confident Retirement is not a guarantee of future financial results.
Investment products, including shares of mutual funds, are not federally or FDIC-insured, are not deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed by any financial institution, and involve investment risks including possible loss of principal and fluctuation in value.
Ameriprise Financial and its representatives do not provide tax or legal advice. Consult your tax advisor or attorney regarding specific tax issues.
Investment advisory products and services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., a registered investment adviser.