Help your clients plan for a more confident retirement
Our exclusive Confident Retirement® approach is a unique way to make retirement planning more manageable for you and your clients. In fact, 90% of the clients who have had the Confident Retirement approach conversation feel more confident about retirement.1 The straightforward approach helps you create a retirement income strategy that meets a range of needs, from covering essential and lifestyle expenses to helping prepare for the unexpected and leaving a legacy. It also gives you the opportunity to have meaningful conversations with clients and provide added value they can't find elsewhere.
Additional retirement planning resources, training and support
In addition to the Confident Retirement approach, you'll have access to numerous resources and a wide range of advice and solutions, such as:
- Retirement-oriented product solutions, including face-amount certificates, mutual funds, ETFs, stocks and bonds, annuities and insurance, personal trust services, real estate investment trusts (REITs) and alternative investments
- Tax-advantaged investment products, including the Ameriprise IRA, as well as access to 401(k) and 403(b) plans
- Cutting-edge proprietary studies you can use to start conversations and help your clients envision their retirement years — such as the Ameriprise Ages, Stages, & Money study
- Ongoing training opportunities, like the Deliver Advice Webinar Series and weekly Opportunities & Insights call, and educational white papers
- Retirement Wealth Strategy wholesalers to assist with individual cases, seminars and events
- National Sales Desk and retail retirement sales group to help you across the sales process
- Advanced Advice Team offering expertise in areas like complex estate and trust strategies, executive benefits and compensation, small business owner planning, charitable and income tax strategies, and coordination with legal professionals, CPAs and other external resources
- Sales support materials, including tips, examples and sample conversations, to help you explain retirement planning concepts to your clients
1 Ameriprise Financial Confident Retirement Client Survey results from 1/1/15 through 12/31/16. All results are reflective of top-two box responses (strongly/somewhat agree).
The Confident Retirement approach is not a guarantee of future financial results.
Investment products are not federally or FDIC-insured, are not deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed by any financial institution, and involve investment risks including possible loss of principal and fluctuation in value.
Ameriprise Financial, Inc. and its affiliates do not offer tax or legal advice. Consumers should consult with their tax advisor or attorney regarding their specific situation.
Investment advisory products and services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., a registered investment adviser.