Find what you need to thrive — flexibility, opportunity and community
You recognize that client relationships are key to a successful practice. We do, too. It's why we provide the flexibility, opportunity and community you need to put more within reach for your clients and your practice.
More flexibility in the things that matter most
You want more out of life — more time, more control and more ways to build your practice. So you have the freedom to choose how to affiliate with our company — by becoming an employee advisor or franchise advisor or choosing to join a team or run your practice independently. Whatever you choose, you'll have the flexibility to manage your practice in a way that works for you.
More opportunity to grow through financial planning
When it comes to our personal approach to financial planning and advice, we think you're a natural fit. That's because women have an advantage as financial advisors — they tend to be good listeners and empathize with clients.
Those are qualities that matter to us, because we get to know clients as people, not balance sheets. We listen closely to understand what's important to them and what they want out of life. Then, with their dreams in mind, we build a plan with the right products and solutions to help make them reality.
We'll provide all the support and training you need to deliver our unique brand of financial planning and advice. And you'll have the opportunity to touch your clients' lives in a profound way. You'll get to know them on a deeper level, gain more insight into their financial lives, and help them put financial independence more within reach.
More community among advisors
We recognize the difference women can make in this industry, and we've put in place the support, critical tools, training and networks you need to run and grow your practice in a way that's right for you, including:
- Personalized learning paths combining peer-to-peer, web-based and just-in-time learning programs
- Coaching programs dedicated to the development of advisors
- Thought leadership supported by cutting edge research to provide advisors key insights
- Relationship-based retirement planning support via the Confident Retirement® approach, facilitating meaningful conversations with clients
- Women's marketing programs and resources for advisors marketing to women
- Executive support through the Executive Women's Connection (EWC) speaker's bureau supporting our women's market initiatives
- The Women's Empowerment (WE) advisor network whose mission is centered around locality, advocacy, service and education
- Women Advisor Growth Events to help build community among women advisors at Ameriprise
More than 120 years of strength and stability
You and your clients can feel confident you're working with a collaborative and inclusive company that is financially strong, profitably growing and well positioned for the future.
Find out why experienced women advisors choose Ameriprise. If you're considering going independent, please contact Private Wealth Advisor and Chair of our independent Women's Network, Heather Leach, at email@example.com. If you're considering joining one of our branch offices, please contact Complex Director and Chair of our branch Women's Network, Julia Ortenzio, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1These listings are based on data compiled by many of the nation’s most productive advisors, which is then submitted to and judged by Barron’s®. Key factors and criteria include: assets under management, revenue produced for the firm, regulatory and compliance record, and years of professional experience. Barron’s® is a registered trademark of Dow Jones, L.P.; all rights reserved.
2Based on 2015 company data.
The Confident Retirement approach is not a guarantee of future financial results.
Investment advisory products and services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., a registered investment adviser.