Benefit from Ameriprise support while working with a financial institution
The Ameriprise Financial Institutions Group offers multiple business models to enable you to find the right fit. Those in the managed program benefit from branch opportunities. You’ll leverage corporate support – as an Ameriprise employee – to handle many of the day-to-day tasks involved in running your business onsite at one of our associated institutions. Ameriprise Financial Institutions Group advisors in the managed program may receive:
- Comprehensive employee benefits
- Ability to leverage a unique practice brand along with our respected national brand and proven turnkey marketing programs
- Local and national support, including accessible leaders and teams of specialists
- Office space located onsite at a financial institution
- Peer-to-peer mentoring, plus training and coaching — including CFP® certification support
- Regular contact with regional leaders and colleagues — offering opportunities for sharing best practices
Enjoy the financial rewards
Our compensation model is designed to reward advisors for the experience and level of practice they bring. We offer extensive up-front bonus programs to match your experience and book of business. We also understand client relationships extend way beyond their assets under management. That's why we provide payouts that apply to clients regardless of asset level.
Competitive performance-based commissions
Initial payout rates may be locked for 2 years based on your incoming production
• Retirement savings
• Income protection
• Health benefits
• Wellness programs
• Work/life balance programs
• Veteran benefits
See the list of Ameriprise employee benefits.
Overhead costs covered by your assigned Financial Institution or by Ameriprise Financial:
• Real estate
• Office hardware and supplies
• Staff support
• Errors and omissions
FINRA Series 7 and Series 63 or 66 required to start
Given 120 days after appointment to obtain additional required licenses (Series 65/66 and life/health insurance licenses)
To learn more about other opportunities within Ameriprise Financial Institutions Group call us at 877.370.7850.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.