Leverage the support of the employee advisor business model
As an employee of Ameriprise, you'll be paid a salary while you leverage corporate support to handle many of the day-to-day tasks involved in running your business at one of our local branch offices. Ameriprise Advisor Group advisors receive:
- Comprehensive employee benefits, including health, vision, dental, life and disability insurance, and more
- Competitive, performance-based payouts up to 57%
- The ability to leverage a strong national brand and turnkey marketing programs
- Local and national support, including accessible leaders and an extended group of specialists
- Office space in a local Ameriprise Financial branch location
- Peer-to-peer mentoring, plus training and coaching, including CFP® certification support
- Day-to-day contact with local leaders and colleagues, with opportunities for sharing best practices
Enjoy the financial rewards
Our compensation model is designed to reward advisors for the experience and level of practice they bring. We offer extensive up-front bonus programs and potential back-end bonus plans to match your experience and book of business. We also understand client relationships extend way beyond their assets under management. That's why we provide payouts that apply to clients regardless of asset level.
Performance-based payout up to 57% of GDC
Initial payout of 38% to 45% may be locked in for three years, based on production hurdles achieved
Full package includes health and retirement benefits, and life and long-term disability insurance. See the list of Ameriprise Advisor Group advisor benefits.
Overhead costs covered by Ameriprise Financial:
- Real estate
- Office hardware and supplies
- Staff support
- Errors and omissions
- Training (including advanced programs)
FINRA Series 7 and Series 63 or 66 required to start
Given 120 days after appointment to obtain additional required licenses (Series 65/66 and life/health insurance licenses)
1Company data as of March 30th, 2016.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Associate Financial Advisors in the Ameriprise Franchise Group are not employed by Ameriprise Financial, but are employees of or contract with a Franchise Advisor. Ameriprise Financial, 1491 Ameriprise Financial Center, Minneapolis, MN 55474 MN Permit #F-3872
Investment advisory products and services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., a registered investment adviser.