The Ameriprise difference
We are more than 21,0001 strong, from small towns and big cities, from a variety of backgrounds and industries. Yet we share one goal – to help our clients and advisors reach their true potential. We’re committed to providing our advisors with the resources and tools they need to help make a difference in clients’ lives.
Explore what makes us different:
- A culture built on our clear sense of our vision, mission, and values.
- A 125-year history of helping our clients.
- Innovation in our industry. We offer new product solutions, tailored financial planning and advisor technology to meet the evolving needs of our clients.
- A unique and collaborative approach to financial advice. Our approach resonates with consumers because it helps them take practical steps to plan for their goals. Since 1894, we've been committed to helping people feel confident about their financial futures. And that's why we are rated #1 in the investment industry for customer loyalty.2
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion. We embrace diversity and promote inclusion through ideas, leadership, employee groups and client segments.
- Support to grow your career. We provide the tools, resources and leadership you need to help you be the best at what you do and prepare for your next opportunity.
- A broad array of solutions. Our award-winning products and services are designed to meet client needs.
1 Includes employees and advisors, per Ameriprise Financial 2019 10-K.
2 Rating based on responses to a consumer survey as part of the Temkin Loyalty Index, 2017. The 2017 Temkin Group Loyalty Index is an average of five loyalty ratings: repurchasing from the company, recommending the company to others, forgiving the company if it makes a mistake, trusting the company, and trying the company’s new offerings. The survey was fielded in January 2017 to 10,000 U.S. consumers, with quotas for age, income, ethnicity, and region to ensure that the distribution of respondents matched the U.S. Census data for the U.S. population. Consumers were asked to identify companies that they had interreacted with over the previous 90 days and were asked a series of questions about a random sample of those organizations, drawing from a total of 329 companies across 20 industries. For each company, the percentage of customers who considered themselves “very likely” to exhibit each of the five loyalty behaviors is determined. The Temkin Loyalty Index is then calculated by averaging the percentage of those five behaviors. See qualtrics.com/xm-institute/ for more information.
Investment advisory products and services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., a registered investment adviser.