Our leaders manage with the highest standard of integrity — doing right by the client, the advisor, the shareholder and the company.
Join a pioneer and leader in financial planning
At Ameriprise, we give you what you need to develop a rewarding career as a financial advisor — training in financial planning, freedom to offer clients a wide variety of products and services to help clients reach their goals, support to build a successful practice, and the backing of a strong company. So you'll be able to help your clients feel confident in their financial future.
Ameriprise has a more than 115-year history of doing what's right for our clients, and we're committed to responsibly growing our company and prudently managing risk.
Maybe that's why:
- More people come to Ameriprise for financial planning than any other company.1
- We have more than three million clients, including individual, business and institutional clients.2
- Approximately 10,000 financial advisors2 serve clients nationwide.
- Ameriprise Financial owns, manages and administers $673 billion in assets.3
- We hold top 10 positions in each of our four business segments: Advice and Wealth Management, Asset Management, Protection, and Annuities.4
To help you build a successful practice here and grow it over time, Ameriprise offers:
- Financial planning and advice that fosters long-term client relationships
- National training and development plus one-to-one mentoring
- Advisor support, including accessible local leaders, training and marketing resources
- Integrated technology with built-in compliance
- Competitive benefits and compensation with sizable bonus potential for corporate employees
1 Based on the number of financial plans annually disclosed in Form ADV, Part 1A, Item 5, available at adviserinfo.sec.gov as of May 2010.
2 Source: Ameriprise Financial 2010 Annual Report.
3 Source: Company data as of February 2, 2011.
4 #1 financial planning firm in the U.S. — Ameriprise Financial has more financial planning clients and more CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professionals than any other company in the U.S. based on date filed at adviserinfosec.gov and documented by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. as of Dec. 31, 2011. #5 branded advisor force in the U.S. — company reports through the first quarter of 2010. #7 long-term mutual funds in U.S. — ICI Complex Assets through July 2010. Based on the information contained in Towers Watson's VALUETM Variable Life Survey, RiverSource Life has a top 10 position in variable life new premiums (new sales are counted as target premiums plus dump-in premiums plus 10% single premiums). Towers Watson, VALUETM Variable Life Survey, fourth quarter of 2009. #8 variable annuities — (sales) Morningstar Annuity Research Center, YTD through 2Q 2010.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Associate Financial Advisors in the Ameriprise Franchise Group are not employed by Ameriprise Financial, but are employees of or contract with a Franchise Advisor. Ameriprise Financial, 1491 Ameriprise Financial Center, Minneapolis, MN 55474 11/10 MN Permit #F-3872