The Ameriprise Financial brand is well established and we've increased awareness to 60%.
Breakthrough marketing and advertising
Ameriprise Financial invests millions each year in national advertising, local marketing and client experience support. Here, you'll have access to proven marketing programs — from advertising and seminars to client referral and event marketing — all designed to help you acquire new clients, deepen your relationships with existing clients and grow your practice.
Advertising with a personal approach
Our print and television advertising helps clients connect emotionally with our brand and our target market. It's just one of the ways we're able to change the conversation around financial planning services. Our most recent television campaign features our own advisors talking about how they work with their clients and help them achieve their financial dreams.
National brand awareness at the local level
When you join Ameriprise Financial, we'll help you develop a marketing plan and give you access to local marketing and acquisition programs. You'll find it's easy and cost-effective to build awareness when you leverage our national messaging platform with local and customizable versions of our award-winning national advertising.
Tools to create and develop relationships
Discover new prospects and deepen relationships with your current clients using a range of marketing resources:
- Increase the value of your brand with a personalized, professional website where you can add custom content, feature your events and select articles targeted to your clients.
- Marketing tools, including turnkey seminars and special events such as private dining, sports, arts and entertainment
- Financial education materials with customized content — packaged, personalized and ready to deliver to clients
- Referral marketing systems and business-to-business alliances
- Client recognition and rewards programs like the Ameriprise Achiever Circle, offering special benefits and rewards to Ameriprise clients
- Marketing resources and training to help you effectively target specific client segments such as LGBT and women