We're ranked #1 by InvestmentNews for average annual payout.1
Why advisors choose Ameriprise
Hundreds of advisors are joining our company every year because — quite frankly — Ameriprise is different. Here, you're backed by a strong, ethical company that puts clients and advisors first. We give you the freedom and support to run your practice your way, helping you grow your practice and develop even deeper relationships with clients.
When you join Ameriprise, you'll discover unparalleled culture and commitment, dedication and support, and opportunity and reward. That's the Ameriprise difference.
Culture and commitment
Our advisors and clients are the heart of our company. That's why we continually invest in the resources and leadership advisors need to deliver an experience that not only helps keep clients satisfied, but creates advocates. For 120 years, we have built a reputation on financial strength and integrity.
- America's leader in financial planning* with a holistic approach to planning that fosters lasting personal relationships and helps people feel confident about their financial future
- An industry leader with more than $750 billion in assets under management and administration2
- Ranked #263 on the FORTUNE® 5003
- Third most trusted among investment firms by consumers4
- One of the most community-minded firms, named to the Civic 505
Dedication and support
At the heart of our advisor support is the Ameriprise PracticePro℠ system, an award-winning, total client service and practice management solution that enables you to stand out from the competition, grow your practice and deliver an outstanding client experience. The PracticePro℠ system includes:
- PracticeTech℠ platform of industry-leading technology
- Marketing resources, including our 8 Key Marketing Activities and our nationally recognized Ameriprise brand
- Advice and solutions — from financial planning tools to product and service offerings
- Training and development to help you stay relevant to your clients and a step ahead of the competition
- Practice management resources and services
Opportunity and reward
To help bring your practice to the next level, we offer development opportunities and incentives, as well as exclusive benefits for advisors who qualify for our recognition programs. And we celebrate with you, with rewards and acknowledgement for your achievements. Together, we can help you build a more confident future for you and your clients.
1 April 22, 2013. The "Average Annual Payout" amount reflects the total revenue received by Ameriprise in connection with its independent representatives divided by the total number of independent representatives (both franchised representatives and their associate financial advisors). This amount does not represent average or actual gross revenues, net revenues, or payouts that any representative earns or may earn. As a result, this information does not specify or imply a specific amount or range of sales or income that a prospective franchisee will or may make.
2 Ameriprise Financial Fourth Quarter 2013, Statistical Supplement
3 FORTUNE Magazine, May 20, 2013.
5 Bloomberg.com, Jan. 2, 2014.
Some support and resources are provided to franchise advisors for a fee.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Associate Financial Advisors in the Ameriprise Franchise Group are not employed by Ameriprise Financial, but are employees of or contract with a Franchise Advisor. Ameriprise Financial, 1491 Ameriprise Financial Center, Minneapolis, MN 55474 MN Permit #F-3872
Investment advisory products and services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., a registered investment adviser.
In the News
“The Customer Experience Index 2014,” Forrester Research, Inc.
On Wall Street