We've invested more than $4 billion over the past five years on acquisitions, new products, tools and capabilities.1
Helping you grow and manage your practice
We understand the success of your practice is built on client relationships. That’s why we provide more tools, resources and opportunities to help you grow your practice and deepen client relationships over time. Supporting advisors and clients isn’t part of our business — it’s our only business.
You'll have the support of a dedicated transition team from your first day with Ameriprise Financial. Both local and corporate office members will work with you to help make your transition a seamless success. You'll also have access to key resources like these:
- Local business development support available to help you develop a customized plan to grow and manage your practice through marketing planning, financial planning and advice, product solutions and practice management.
- Proven turnkey marketing programs designed to showcase your practice in your local market to generate awareness and deepen client relationships.
- Accessible leadership, from the president of the Personal Advisors Group to your field leader, who will make certain you have the support and answers you need.
- Comprehensive online research that allows you to stay up to date on the markets and provides three levels of equity research, information and tools to evaluate product opportunities.
- Professional development and training opportunities so you can learn and grow at every stage of your career.
- Practice acquisition resources and support to make acquisitions more accessible and help you grow your practice.
- Succession planning opportunities to help franchise advisors sell practice equity with confidence through a succession plan, or directly through our internal market of ready buyers.
- We recognize the difference women advisors can make in this industry, and we've put in place the support, tools and flexibility they need to run and grow their practice in a way that's right for them.
From our corporate office and field programs and resources, to our customer service, technology, coaching and training, you’ll have access to everything you need to make a real difference in clients’ lives.
1 Ameriprise Financial 2010 Annual Report.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP ®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.