Our advisors pursue deep and long-lasting relationships with clients. As a result, Ameriprise Financial Services has more financial planning clients than any other company.
Source: Based on the number of financial planning clients disclosed annually, as of each firm's year-end, by registered investment advisors on www.adviserinfo.sec.gov as of December 2010.
Deeper, long-term client relationships
Financial planning at Ameriprise is centered on personal relationships between our advisors and their clients. Our Dream > Plan > Track >® client experience is a unique and collaborative approach for the ongoing financial planning process. It begins with a conversation about your clients' dreams and goals, and evolves into a discussion about their complete financial life. It's a long-term approach that includes:
- Helping clients define and prioritize their goals
- Providing advice and recommending solutions
- Tracking performance of individual investments and clients' progress toward their goals
- Updating clients' plans as their dreams and goals change
Ameriprise Financial follows the six steps to financial planning set forth by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
Starting with your clients' dreams. Since people often relate better to goals than numbers, we've created the Dream Book® guide, designed to help you during the first phase of the planning process. As you engage clients in about their dreams for life, you lay the foundation for a long-term financial planning relationship. The Dream Book® guide can help you:
- Learn more about your clients' goals, such as planning a second career or pursuing a lifelong hobby
- Lay the groundwork to help clients plan for major events in their lives, including retirement and legacy or estate planning
- Deepen relationships with your clients
In the News
October 29, 2013
On Wall Street
On Wall Street