Competitive compensation, complete support
Whether you join our Advisor Group as an employee or our Franchise Group as an independent advisor, you'll find our payouts and resources are competitive with independent and regional investment firms, insurance companies, wire houses and banks.
If you join our Ameriprise Advisor Group, you'll work in one of our many branch offices nationwide, receive employee benefits and receive compensation up to 55%.
If you join our Ameriprise Franchise Group, you own and operate your practice as an entrepreneur leveraging the Ameriprise brand. Franchises manage their own real estate, employees and benefits, while building equity and their practice and enjoying compensation up to 91%.
Both groups offer:
- Unique client experience based on financial planning
- Accessible leadership
- National brand
- Turnkey local marketing, including segment marketing
- Practice management, mentoring and coaching
- Continuing education and CFP® certification training
- Best-in-class technology with built-in compliance
- Comprehensive set of product solutions
- Transition services
- Practice acquisition and succession planning
- Competitive payouts
Our advisor platforms compete very well on the payout vs. resources trade-off continuum
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP ®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
In the News
“The Customer Experience Index 2014,” Forrester Research, Inc.
January 1, 2014