Tap a full range of integrated technology, including a brokerage platform powered by Thomson ONE®.1
Innovative technology to manage your practice seamlessly
Ameriprise Financial has invested millions of dollars to bring our advisors complete and integrated technology platforms designed to drive practice efficiencies and support a superior client experience. Our reliable PracticeTech℠ platform gives you access to a full range of capabilities — including client engagement tools, financial modeling and performance analytics — designed to work across multiple delivery channels. The platform also enables you to provide clients with timely information when and how they want to receive it — mobile, online or face-to-face.
Our fully integrated technology tool suite provides access to a selection of tools and capabilities to help you manage your practice and demonstrate your client service model while delivering relevant solutions to clients.
- Client engagement — fully integrated contact management, comprehensive client account access, award-winning advisor websites, automated client communications and client access to our secure online client brokerage platform.
- Investment and portfolio management — Ameriprise Brokerage Platform powered by Thomson ONE1 for comprehensive investment and portfolio management and equipped with e-Signature and check scanning capabilities.
- Financial planning — advanced financial planning tools including NaviPlan®2 and integrated with client information. The tools also feature built-in compliance and client-friendly predictive modeling.
- Knowledge and insights — industry research and alerts from Thomson, as well as our Opportunity Manager system for identifying client deepening opportunities.
- Practice performance — practice management capabilities to track compensation and manage practice reporting, and our cloud-based document workspace solution enabling practice members to work from anywhere on any device.
- Tech support — premium technical support covering hardware or software repair and access to next-day replacement and recovery with a new computer every 36 months.
Hear from our field leadership
1 Thomson ONE is a registered trademark of Thomson Reuters and its affiliates.
2 Naviplan® is a registered trademark of Zywave LP
Some tech support is provided to franchise advisors for a fee.
Support may vary for Ameriprise Advisor Group and Ameriprise Franchise Group advisors. Please consult your local field leader or recruiter for details.
In the News
“The Customer Experience Index 2014,” Forrester Research, Inc.
January 1, 2014